We offer storage for caravans, motorhomes, boats, trailers and horseboxes (up to 21′).
Available at the following locations:
- Verbeer Manor, Devon, EX15 2PE
- Diggerland Yorkshire, WF10 5NW
- Diggerland Durham, DH7 9TT
6 Month Minimum Booking
- Storage Only: £65 per month (6 Months minimum – full months only)
- Storage with access to electric (Only available in Devon): £130 per month (6 Months minimum – full months only)
12 Month minimum Bookings
- Storage Only: £45 per month (12 Months minimum – full months only).
- Storage with access to electric (Only available in Devon): £90 per month (12 Months minimum – full months only).
Storage Terms & Conditions
To be read in conjunction with Diggerland Terms & Conditions
- Items in storage (hereafter referred to as “units”) cannot be used for accommodation for people or animals in any way whatsoever whilst in the storage area.
- Electric hook up is not available within the storage area.
- Written permission must be obtained from Diggerland / H.E. SERVICES (Plant Hire) Ltd before any repairs are carried out.
- Please disconnect any electrical and/or gas fed equipment whilst in the storage area and store gas bottles within your locker.
- No goods of a dangerous or highly inflammable nature may be left in or on a unit whilst it is unattended.
- Diggerland / H.E. SERVICES (Plant Hire) Ltd recommends that you remove all personal items from your unit before leaving it unattended.
- Diggerland / H.E. SERVICES (Plant Hire) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss or damages incurred.
- We ask that you do not erect awnings or lay ground sheets/tarpaulins in the storage area.
- Please ensure your unit is well maintained and in a presentable condition whilst on site.
- Specific storage pitches cannot be reserved in advance of your arrival, or return, during your booking period.
- Diggerland / H.E. SERVICES (Plant Hire) Ltd do not retain the keys to your unit whilst in storage, and we ask that you take your keys with you.
- All quoted costs are for storage units of no more than 21 feet in size.
Safety & Security
- Audible warning alarms can be installed but the battery must be fully charged and in good working order.
- Please attend site immediately and without delay should your alarm sound. In the event of repeated ‘false alarms’, Diggerland / H.E. SERVICES (Plant Hire) Ltd reserves the right to ask for your alarm to be turned off. Wheel clamps and hitch locks etc. are permitted, and recommended.
- A minimum 24 hours notice is required to access your unit; a telephone number will be given during the confirmation process.
- For safety and security, Diggerland / H.E. SERVICES (Plant Hire) Ltd requests that you report to site staff before accessing the storage area.
- Only one vehicle may be parked on site when delivering / collecting your unit. All vehicles must then be removed from site.
- We will always use our best endeavours to ensure that your unit is safe and secure but we cannot take any responsibility for theft or damage.
- Sub-letting to any other party or parties whether for financial gain or otherwise is expressly forbidden.
- Access is covered by CCTV for additional security but your unit is left on site entirely at your own risk at all times.
- During the booking process you will be asked for the registration number of the unit (if applicable). Please ensure Diggerland / H.E. SERVICES (Plant Hire) Ltd is advised in writing of any change to this registration number during your booked period.
- Please ensure you have the correct insurance in place for the duration of your booking.
- The Diggerland / H.E. SERVICES (Plant Hire) Ltd company cannot be held liable in respect of loss and/or damage however caused to the unit or its contents, nor under any obligation to take any steps whatsoever to protect the unit or the said contents. Where the booker/depositor is not the owner, then the booker is deemed to be the legal agent of the owner thereof.
- If a unit is left on site without permission (e.g. exceeding the period for which the fee was paid), the unit will incur a nightly storage charge until a further booking is made or the unit is recovered from site.
- If after further contact the unit is not removed, we shall be entitled to make such arrangements as it may deem fit for the removal of the unit. The expense of any storage or removal will be for the owners account and, in the event of the owner failing to pay such an amount within 14 days of it being rendered, the owner is deemed to have authorised us to make such further arrangements as it may deem fit to dispose of the unit to reimburse itself for any out of pocket expenses and recover any unpaid fees due.
- Storage units maximum size is 21′.