At H.E. SERVICES (Plant Hire) Ltd, we have put together a guide on the advantages of hiring a digger!
As you may be aware, H.E. SERVICES (Plant Hire) Ltd is the UK’s largest Specialist excavator hire company; therefore we boast a fleet excelling 3500 items of plant. We can offer our hire service nationwide from our 10 UK based depots.
If you have any upcoming projects, you will need construction machinery available straight away. H.E. SERVICES (Plant Hire) Ltd can make your life easier.
Hire a digger
There are so many advantages of hiring construction machinery as:
- It’s very cost effective. Construction machinery is high maintenance, and as a result hiring them from H.E. Services (Plant Hire) Ltd for a short period of time would save you more money in contrast to purchasing one and using it occasionally.
- Our machinery is generally only 3 years old, so you will be guaranteed a relatively new excavator.
Our Excavators provide the most productivity and offer the latest technology.
We have fewer breakdowns and have a rapid response due to our 24 hour service, 7 days a week. Every machine has full documentation including maintenance, service and test certificates.
All of our construction machinery for hire, have PDF Specification Sheets available on the website to download. If you are unsure of any of the measurements or information then please contact our sales team on: 0208 804 2000 to discuss your requirements.
How do you know what machinery is right for you?
At H.E. SERVICES (Plant Hire) Ltd we have a variety of diggers available to hire. Whether you want them for a small scale or larger scale project, we will always ensure our construction machinery meets your needs.
We have a range of Dumpers, Rollers, Telehandlers and Excavators available to hire, from some of the biggest brands: JCB, Komatsu, Bomag, Manitou, Terex and Thwaites. Our sales team can also supply you with a quote for attachments, that are custom made by our sister company, Masterhitch.
First of all, on our Plant Hire Fleet we have Mini Diggers ranging from 1.5 ton to 3 ton Komatsu mini diggers.
The advantages of mini diggers are that:
- They’re efficient in terms of making projects easier, faster and much safer. Depending on your project size, mini diggers are also useful for smaller scale projects as they deliver a lot of power to small areas.
- They are easy to use.
- Smaller diggers make less noise.
- They are very cost efficient.
- They can be transported very easily.
- Can cause less damage to work surfaces.
At H.E. Services (Plant Hire) Ltd, we also offer 5 Ton & 8 Ton Komatsu Excavators.
Midi Diggers tend to offer more power and digging depth, in contrast to Mini Diggers. These machines offer more extensive features, including ‘quick-hitch’ functionality for time-efficient bucket changing. A key benefit would be that the increased power allows for more accurate site work, with the ability to easily transition between natural work to ground works. We have a guaranteed policy of making sure all our machines are under 3 years of age. Consequently, newer machines are generally more compact and fuel-efficient, with lower hours.
We also have the following Large Diggers available for hire:
We offer these for hire:
- 14 Ton Excavator
- 22 Ton Excavator
- 22 Ton Excavator (zero Tail Swing)
- 36 Ton Excavator
- 45 Ton Excavator
Our Large Diggers are perfect for digging trenches and large holes quickly, rail construction, moving large objects and materials easily, demolition tasks, site grading and finally landscaping for the reason that the bucket sizes are able to sustain a larger amount of material.
What are the advantages of wheeled diggers?
Wheeled excavators are well known for their unique ride control as well as a 360-visibility advantage for machine operators. This feature certainly allows the operator to have a clear view of all four wheels with a 1m perimeter around the machine.
The operator can view the trailer hitch, stabiliser and dozer from inside the cab.
Wheels are better suited to a smooth, solid surface, like concrete or inside a warehouse.
We have the following Wheeled Diggers available to hire:
- 22 Ton Wheeled Excavator
- JCB Hydradig
- 18 Ton Wheeled Excavator- 2 Piece Boom
- JCB 3CX
View JCB‘s blog post on Wheeled Diggers to find out more.
Long Reach Diggers
Finally, H.E. SERVICES (Plant Hire) Ltd, have a vast range of Long Reach Diggers available to hire:
- SR12 Long Reach Excavator
- SR15 Long Reach Excavator
- SR22 Long Reach Excavator
The advantages of hiring Long Reach Diggers are:
- They are ideal for tough and complex digging and also demolition works.
- Long Reach Excavators offer better control and more accuracy.
- The movement of the Long Reach Excavators cannot be compared with any other demolition method, as these machines can be equipped with a variety of attachments for performing different operations at the same time.
- There are Long Reach Excavator attachments for scooping, hammering, pinching, picking, crushing, cutting, carrying and other heavy-duty tasks.
- We also fit Bucket Ram Guards on every Excavator, as a result reducing the machine downtime and costly ram repairs.
Masterhitch Europe Ltd, our sister company, are known as leaders in the design and manufacture of excavator attachments, excavator buckets and parts for construction, earth-moving and also demolition work. Safety is a key factor in all of Masterhitch’s products. If you require an attachment for any of our excavators, Masterhitch can custom manufacture anything to meet your specifications.
A committed Masterhitch Quickhitch is fitted to every one of our excavators between 2 and 45 tons. This is above all an advantage because the more you change buckets, the more time you save. This can almost save up to an hour per day.
Our sales team can give a quote based on attachments made, as well as the machinery. View our latest machinery available to hire and get in touch with us.