We recognise the value Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reservists, Veterans and military families contribute to our business and our country.
A promise by the nation
We recognise the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business and to our country. H. E. Services will seek to support the Armed Forces Community by:
- Promoting the Armed Forces: promoting the fact that we are an Armed Forces-friendly organisation. To our staff, customers, suppliers, contractors and wider public.
- Veterans: supporting the employment of veterans, recognising military skills and qualifications in our recruitment and selection process. Working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) to support the employment of Service leavers;
- Service Spouses & Partners: supporting the employment of Service spouses and partners. Partnering with the Forces Families Jobs Forum, and providing flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment.
- Reserves: supporting our employees who are members of the Reserve Forces. Granting additional paid/unpaid leave for annual Reserve Forces training. Also supporting any mobilisations and deployment, and actively encouraging members of staff to become Reservists.
- Cadet Organisations: supporting our employees who are volunteer leaders in military cadet organisations. Granting additional leave to attend annual training camps and courses. Plus actively encouraging members of staff to become volunteer leaders in cadet organisations; supporting local military cadet units. Recognising the benefits of employing cadets/ex-cadets within the workforce.
- National Events: supporting Armed Forces Day, Reserves Day, the Poppy Appeal Day and Remembrance activities.
- Armed Forces Charities: supporting Armed Forces charities with fundraising and supporting staff who volunteer to assist.
Commercial Support: offering a discount to members of the Armed Forces community.
Proudly supporting those who serve
To stay up to date with our Latest news, updates and events, be sure to sign up to our Newsletters! And follow us on:
All information correct as of: 25th March 2023.