CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
H. E. Services (Plant Hire) Ltd takes its environmental responsibility very seriously. This can be seen in practices throughout the company, such as using solar power to provide light and power to our buildings, use of biofuel to provide heating, ensuring our machinery is always operating efficiently, using only environmentally friendly suppliers, and by taking a conscious and active role in reducing waste as much as possible.
As a leader in the plant hire industry we have a set of values which we adhere to. This ensures that we provide our clients with the highest quality equipment and the best customer service. Our values lie at the heart of everything we do and include the following:
- Safety is always our first priority
- We meet environmental standards and recognise our part in reducing emissions throughout the construction industry
- Customer service and experience matters to us
- Are committed to clear communication and a friendly, personal service
- Are accountable for the services that we provide
- Provide comprehensive documentation and follow up all incidents thoroughly
- Fair to our staff and customers
- Respect people’s rights and entitlements throughout the supply chain
H. E. Services (Plant Hire) Ltd has a diverse workforce of people from many different backgrounds. Our approach to diversity is simple: it’s about embracing everyone. From cultivating a culture where all employees can bring their best selves to work to deploying diversity initiatives that support all, we’re doing what it takes to build a more equitable workplace and world.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any queries regarding our Corporate Social Responsibility.